Patented Hydroshield Technology™
Advanced Hydroshield Technology protects every Neuma Patio Door system from water infiltration on all sides, which prevents warping, delamination, rotting and the development of mold and mildew.
High Performance Composite Jambs
Each Neuma Door System contains composite jambs that provide incredibly high impact and water protection, which prevents warping, splinting or rotting.
High-Impact Fiberglass Door Skins
Each Neuma Door System includes compressionmolded, fiberglass door skins, which resists corrosion, rotting, splitting or cracking.
Waterproof Composite Stiles and Rails
Neuma Doors uses a patented composite edge design structure, which prevents water from seeping into the door, thus preventing delamination or warping.
- Offers lifetime limited warrantee
- Includes high-impact fiberglass door skins
- Will not crack, dent, rot, split or warp
- Available in pre-finished interiors that never need painting
- All the beauty and warmth of wood without the maintenance
- Insulation-value superior to wood doors
- Provides a great investment for your home
- Energy-Star qualified in all 50 states
Interior and Exterior Colors
* Special order
Painting and Staining Guide
- For an evenly painted surface, we recommend using either acrylic latex or 100% acrylic exterior house paint.
- For a professional-looking wood finish, we recommend using Zar™ stain manufactured by United Gilsonite Laboratories